Need additional help?
Please contact us.
Toll Free: 800-686-1141
Hours: Mon thru Fri
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
beginning 3 hours
prior to concerts
at Severance Hall
Hours extend to curtain
for evening concerts.
The requested item does not exist. Please go back to the page you came from and try again.
Log in to receive information, pricing, or promotions which may be available to you.
Bring donations to this concert.
WHAT TO DONATE
Unopened, non-perishable food
in a box, can, or plastic container.
Please check each item to
make sure that it is not expired.
MOST WANTED ITEMS:
• Beef Stew • Canned Soup •
• Canned Vegetables • Cereal •
• Peanut Butter • Tuna Fish •
ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT
• Expired products • Glass jars or bottles •
• Other non-food items • Monetary donations •
• Unlabeled or dented cans •
• Any open or resealed packaging •
• Perishable foods • Homemade foods •
All foods will be given to the Cleveland Foodbank.
This site is supported by a grant from the William J. and Dorothy K. O'Neill Foundation.
Copyright © 2010-2011-2012-2013. The Cleveland Orchestra and the Musical Arts Association.
The Cleveland Orchestra, Severance Hall, 11001 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106