The Cleveland Orchestra offers a variety of opportunities for groups to hear the Cleveland Orchestra throughout the year. From Severance Hall to the Blossom Festival, The Cleveland Orchestra welcomes groups to enjoy great music at discounted prices.
- Substantial Savings - Groups of ten or more receive special pricing. Student and senior groups save even more.
- Priority Seating – Groups are seated in the best available seating at the time of reservation.
- FREE Bus Parking
- Personalized Service and attention throughout the planning and ordering process. We will help you plan and customize your complete event – private facilities for entertaining or hotel and restaurant recommendations to match your budget.
- Dining & Private Receptions – Treat your clients and guests to a private cocktail reception or dinner.
How to Order
- Use our Event Calendar to select the concert(s) for your group.
- Call us to order seats and plan your concert experience.
- You will be mailed an invoice requesting a 50% deposit due to hold your seats. You may adjust your seat count up until 4 weeks prior to the event when final payment is due.*
- Tickets will be mailed upon receipt of full payment.
- Need extra tickets? Contact Group Sales, and if tickets are still available you can purchase them at the same rate.
*Tickets and deposits are non-refundable. Seat count cannot be reduced once tickets are paid in full.
Group Amenities at Severance Hall
- Concert Previews – FREE concert previews are presented one-hour before most concerts. Previews are designed to enrich your concert experience and feature a variety of speakers, interviews, and performance presentations.
- Masterclasses – Led by world-renowned guest artists and musicians of The Cleveland Orchestra, masterclasses will provide your student musicians with a fascinating learning experience.
- Severance Hall Tours – Make arrangements to take a tour of one of the most beautiful concert halls in the world.
- Dining & Private Receptions – Treat your clients and guests to a private cocktail reception or dinner. Rooms are available for groups of 10-120. Make reservations to dine at Severance Restaurant or one of the fine restaurants in the University Circle district.
- Program Notes – Information about the music, conductor, and artists is available upon request.
Group Amenities at Blossom
- Dining & Private Receptions – Treat your clients and guests to a private cocktail reception or dinner in the Knight Grove party center. Or, make reservations to dine at the Blossom Grille.
- Complimentary Tram Service - Improved tram service running from all parking lots directly to the concert Pavilion.
- Convenient Picnic Areas – Large picnic areas provide tables for your group to indulge in your own picnic.
- Fireworks display after select performances.