Visiting Severance Hall
Rent Severance Hall
The elegance of Severance Hall makes it a beautiful setting to book for weddings and other special events. Professional assistance is available from Severance Hall’s Concert and Special Events Office, and from Sammy’s, our exclusive foodservice partner. To book Severance Hall, contact the Manager of Facility Sales at 216-231-7421 or email us.
Imagine Yourself at Severance Hall
Opened in 1931, and restored and renovated in 2000, Severance Hall is a jewel in the crown of Cleveland’s University Circle. It’s easy to visualize sitting under the gleaming silver ceiling of the Concert Hall. Purchase tickets online, and in the “Select Your Own Seat” step, just click on the photo preview tab to see the view from different locations in the hall.
Take a Tour of Severance Hall
Free public tours of Severance Hall are offered on select
Sundays at 12 noon and 1 p.m. during the Severance Hall season.
Reservations are recommended, but walk-ups will be
accommodated as space allows. Private tours at other times
can be arranged for a fee by calling 216-231-7421.
For public tour reservations, please call 216-231-1111.
Free Public Tours During the 2012-13 Season
Severance Hall tours are free, but reservations are requested.
The dates of tours for the season are:
- Sunday, October 14, 2012 at noon
- Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 25, 2012 at noon
- Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, February 10, 2013 at noon
- Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, February 24, 2013 at noon
- Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 5, 2013 at noon
- Sunday, May 5, 2013 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 26, 2013 at noon
- Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 1:00 p.m.