Welcome Back to Blossom Music Center
Whether you’re picnicking on the Lawn with family and friends, or cozying up to the stage to appreciate the acoustics in Pavilion seating, we look forward to welcoming you back to beautiful Blossom Music Center this summer.Summer Concert Guide On the Lawn
- Gates to the Blossom grounds open 2½ hours before concerts by The Cleveland Orchestra.
- In-person Ticket Office hours are 1:00 — 9:00 p.m. on days of Cleveland Orchestra performances.
Arriving at Blossom
Parking is free with your tickets
For subscribers and guests who purchased tickets at least 10 days in advance of a Blossom Music Festival concert, you will receive dated hangtags* in the mail. Please have yours on display in your vehicle when you arrive — an assistant will direct you to your designated lot. Learn more.Map of Grounds Get Directions
- *Don't have a hangtag? Upon your arrival, we’ll help direct you to one of our non-paved lots at no additional charge.
- Free Tram Service between parking lots and the Pavilion is available on a continuous basis. A limited number of golf carts are also available (first-come, first-served basis).
- Pre-Paid Parking in Lot A is subject to availability ($25/vehicle) for those without hangtags.
On the Lawn
Lawn Books & Under 18s
Every Lawn Ticket Book is packed with 10 tickets you can use in any combination for next summer's Blossom Music Festival performances, including movie concerts, and comes with 2 Free Pavilion seat upgrades.
Each regular-priced Lawn ticket offers two Under 18s Free Lawn Passes to young people for most Blossom Music Festival concerts.Purchase a Lawn Book Under 18s Free
Blossom Music Center is considered one of the finest outdoor music venues in the country.
The Lawn provides a gorgeous space for friends and family to gather, and a state-of-the-art sound system that complements Blossom’s extraordinary acoustics.
- Lawn Passes issued by Live Nation are not valid for concerts with or events sponsored by The Cleveland Orchestra.
What can I bring?
In addition to picnic meals and blankets, chairs (preferably short-legged) are welcome on the Lawn.
If your chair has a high back, please choose an area near the top of the hill to avoid obstructing others' view of the stage. Rental chairs are also available ($10/evening).
- Tents and other tall structures are strictly prohibited. Balloons and other items that block the view of the stage are not permitted on the Lawn
Food & Dining Options
Bring a Picnic
As part of a beloved summer tradition in Northeast Ohio, you’re welcome to bring your own picnic to Blossom (food, beverages, and wine permitted).
In addition to the Lawn, Blossom also offers the Woods Picnic Area (adjacent to Lot B) and picnic tables at the top of the Lawn. Picnic areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Open flames are not permitted.
- Wine, however, is permitted on the Lawn.
Food and dessert stands can be found throughout Blossom’s grounds, including pizza, hot dogs, burgers, soft pretzels, ice cream, and more.
A selection of drinks & beverages will be available, including domestic & imported beer. The Tasting Room is also open before & after all Blossom Music Festival concerts for wine, spirits, coffee and desserts.
Additional grab-and-go items can be purchased at the Kulas Plaza.
Dine al Fresco
Located at the top of the Lawn is the wonderful Blossom Grille, a full-service open-air restaurant and bar. Reservations are highly recommended, and can be made by calling (330) 916-6063.
Even without a reservation, you can still enjoy Blossom Grille by pre-ordering picnic baskets, boxed lunches, and beverages — available for pick-up when you arrive. Due to demand, pre-orders must be placed by the Wednesday prior to your concert attendance.Place an Order View Menus
In the Pavilion
The Pavilion rests at the heart of Blossom, offering a comfortable covered view and extraordinary acoustics.View Seating Charts
- Late seating is permitted only at designated breaks in the music. Please wait at the back corners of the Pavilion and our ushers will help guide you.
- Bottled water only is allowed in the Pavilion.
- Late seating is permitted between pieces and during speaking from the stage.
- Beverages and small snacks are allowed in the Pavilion.
Special seating areas are reserved for those attending with the use of a wheelchair, including seating for a companion. These options are available during your seat selection.
Ramps afford additional access to Blossom Music Center and wheelchair seat locations. ADA accessible restrooms are also available.Accessibility at Blossom
Health & Safety
- The Cleveland Orchestra, in consultation with the Cleveland Clinic, will monitor the Covid-19 pandemic throughout the coming months. Health and safety protocols for Blossom Music Festival reflect those of Live Nation events at Blossom Music Center.
Effective July 2, 2022, all bags, purses, and coolers will be searched for items that may affect public safety, to include firearms, explosive devices, and large knives.Learn More
- For a list of health and safety policies as established by Live Nation at Blossom Music Center, please visit here.
Text BLOSSOM to 844-955-4377* for updates
Rain or shine, all events are performed. In the event of severe weather conditions, a coordinated campus-wide alert will direct you to shelters in a safe and orderly manner. We regret there can be no refunds, even in the event of inclement weather.Get Mobile Updates Get Mobile Updates Preview Forecast
- *Message and data rates may apply. Up to 6 msgs/month.
- Smoking is not allowed at Blossom Music Center once you've entered through the ticket gates, on the grounds or in buildings.
- Recording video/audio and taking pictures is strictly prohibited inside the Pavilion during performances.
- Please abstain from making audible and visible distractions that might interrupt others' enjoyment of a performance, including silencing and dimming mobile devices, etc.
About Blossom Music Center Our Summer Home
In 1968, the first Blossom Music Festival consisted of six weeks of performance by The Cleveland Orchestra, gaining enthusiastic reviews for the Orchestra and its new summer home from critics throughout the country. Fifty-four years later, we’re are excited to welcome you back.
- Information Centers, staffed by volunteers from Blossom Friends of The Cleveland Orchestra, can be found in a few locations near the Main Gate.