Welcome Back to Blossom Music Center
This summer, whether you’re picnicking on the Lawn with family and friends, or cozying up to the stage to appreciate the acoustics in Pavilion seating, we look forward to celebrating our return to beautiful Blossom Music Center with you.On the Lawn Summer Concert Guide
- Gates to the Blossom grounds open 2½ hours before concerts by The Cleveland Orchestra.
- In-person Ticket Office hours are 1:00 — 9:00 p.m. on days of Cleveland Orchestra performances.
Arriving at Blossom
Parking is free with your tickets*
Route 8 construction may impact traffic to Blossom. More information
*For subscribers and guests who purchased tickets at least 10 days in advance of a Blossom Music Festival concert, you will receive dated hangtags in the mail. Please have yours on display in your vehicle when you arrive — an assistant will direct you to your designated lot. Learn more.Map of Grounds Get Directions
- Don't have a hangtag? Upon your arrival, we’ll help direct you to one of our non-paved lots at no additional charge.
- Free Tram Service between parking lots and the Pavilion is available on a continuous basis. A limited number of golf carts are also available (first-come, first-served basis).
- Pre-Paid Parking in Lot A is subject to availability ($25/vehicle) for those without hangtags.
On the Lawn
Blossom Music Center is considered one of the finest outdoor music venues in the country.
The Lawn provides a gorgeous space for friends and family to gather, and a state-of-the-art sound system that complements Blossom’s extraordinary acoustics.
- Lawn Passes issued by Live Nation are not valid for concerts with or events sponsored by The Cleveland Orchestra.
What can I bring?
In addition to picnic meals and blankets, chairs (preferably short-legged) are welcome on the Lawn.
If your chair has a high back, please choose an area near the top of the hill to avoid obstructing others' view of the stage. Rental chairs are also available ($5/evening).
- Tents and other tall structures are strictly prohibited. Balloons and other items that block the view of the stage are not permitted on the Lawn
Lawn Books & Under 18s
This summer, we’re honoring all Lawn Books originally sold for the 2020 Blossom Music Festival, including Under 18s Free passes. New Lawn Books are currently unavailable (learn more).
Each regular-priced Lawn ticket offers two Under 18s Free Lawn Passes to young people for most Blossom Music Festival concerts.Under 18s Free
Food & Dining Options
Bring a Picnic
As part of a beloved summer tradition in Northeast Ohio, you’re welcome to bring your own picnic to Blossom (food, beverages, and wine permitted). Please maintain social distancing between groups.**
In addition to the Lawn, Blossom also offers the Woods Picnic Area (adjacent to Lot B) and picnic tables at the top of the Lawn. Picnic areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Open flames are not permitted.
- Wine, however, is permitted on the Lawn.
Food and dessert stands can be found throughout Blossom’s grounds, including pizza, hot dogs, burgers, soft pretzels, ice cream, and more.
A selection of drinks & beverages will be available, including domestic & imported beer. The Tasting Room is also open before & after all Blossom Music Festival concerts for wine, spirits, coffee and desserts.
Pre-Order & Reserve
Located at the top of the Lawn is the wonderful Blossom Grille, a full-service open-air restaurant and bar. Reservations are required this summer. For availability, please call 330-916-6063.
Even without a reservation, you can still enjoy Blossom Grille by pre-ordering picnic baskets, boxed lunches, and beverages — available for pick-up when you arrive. Due to demand, pre-orders must be placed by the Wednesday prior to your concert attendance.
In the Pavilion
The Pavilion rests at the heart of Blossom, offering a comfortable covered view and extraordinary acoustics.
Pavilion seating this summer has been designed to ensure safe distances between groups.**View Seating Charts
- Late seating is permitted only at designated breaks in the music. Please wait at the back corners of the Pavilion and our ushers will help guide you.
- Bottled water only is allowed in the Pavilion.
- Late seating is permitted between pieces and during speaking from the stage.
- Beverages and small snacks are allowed in the Pavilion.
Special seating areas are reserved for those attending with the use of a wheelchair, including seating for a companion. These options are available during your seat selection.
Ramps afford additional access to Blossom Music Center and wheelchair seat locations. ADA accessible restrooms are also available.Accessibility at Blossom
Health & Safety
For the health and safety of everyone — guests, musicians, staff, and volunteers — social distancing and comprehensive cleaning procedures will continue throughout the grounds at Blossom Music Center. Those who have not been vaccinated are required to wear a mask.**Learn More
- **All protocols are in accordance with guidelines from the State of Ohio and Summit County health department, and in consultation with the Cleveland Clinic.
Rain or shine, all events are performed. In the event of severe weather conditions, a coordinated campus-wide alert will direct you to shelters in a safe and orderly manner. We regret there can be no refunds, even in the event of inclement weather.Preview Forecast
- Smoking is not allowed at Blossom Music Center once you've entered through the ticket gates, on the grounds or in buildings.
- Recording video/audio and taking pictures is strictly prohibited inside the Pavilion during performances.
- Please abstain from making audible and visible distractions that might interrupt others' enjoyment of a performance, including silencing and dimming mobile devices, etc.
About Blossom Music Center Our Summer Home
In 1968, the first Blossom Music Festival consisted of six weeks of performance by The Cleveland Orchestra, gaining enthusiastic reviews for the Orchestra and its new summer home from critics throughout the country. Fifty-three years later, we’re are excited to welcome you back.
- Information Centers, staffed by volunteers from Blossom Friends of The Cleveland Orchestra, can be found in a few locations near the Main Gate.