The Cleveland Orchestra is deeply grateful for the support of businesses, foundations, and public institutions who make extraordinary musical experiences possible.
The Cleveland Orchestra and Musical Arts Association are grateful to these organizations and government agencies for their ongoing support of The Cleveland Orchestra.
The Cleveland Orchestra is proud of its long-term partnership with Kent State University, made possible in part through generous funding from the State of Ohio.
The Cleveland Orchestra is proud to have its home, Severance Hall, located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University, with whom it has a long history of collaboration and partnership.
Business & Corporate Support
Gifts of $300,000 and more
Gifts of $200,000 to $299,999
Gifts of $100,000 to $199,999
Gifts of $50,000 to $99,999
Gifts of $25,000 to $49,999
Gifts of $10,000 to $24,999
- Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP
- Gross Residential
- RPM International Inc.
- Park-Ohio Holdings Corporation
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- RSM US LLP
- Northern Haserot
- Northern Trust
- The Lincoln Electric Company
Gifts of $5,000 to $9,999
- Applied Industrial Technologies
- The Cleveland Wire Cloth & Manufacturing Company
- Cohen & Company
- Lake Effect Health Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- McMaster-Carr Supply Company
- Stern Advertising
Gifts of $1,000 to $4,999
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Annashae Corporation
- Mantua Manufacturing Company
- Chelm Properties
- Etna Products, Inc.
- Eileen M. Burkhart & Co., LLC
- Haak Law, LLC
- The Ceaderwood Companies
- Kaufman Container Corporation
- Gould Electronics Inc.
- Foote Printing Company
- Christopher Tool & Manufacturing Co.
- Grover/Trophy Music Co.
The Cleveland Orchestra is grateful to the many private foundations and government agencies at the local, state and federal levels, whose grants sustain the Orchestra as a whole or fund specific projects, such as new artistic, educational, and capacity building initiatives.
Our generous foundation supporters are recognized in a printed listing in our program books, available online here.
Gifts of $1,000,000 and more
- The William Bingham Foundation
- The Frederick and Julia Nonneman Foundation
- Richard & Emily Smucker Family Foundation
Gifts of $250,000 to $499,999
- The Cleveland Foundation
- The Kelvin and Eleanor Smith Foundation
Gifts of $100,000 to $249,999
- Paul M. Angell Family Foundation
- The Callahan Foundation
- The Louise H. and David S. Ingalls Foundation
- Kulas Foundation
- Elizabeth Ring Mather and William Gwinn Mather Fund
- John P. Murphy Foundation
- David and Inez Myers Foundation
- The Eric & Jane Nord Family Fund
- Dr. M. Lee Pearce Foundation, Inc. (Miami)
- Weiss Family Foundation
Gifts of $50,000 to $99,999
- The George W. Codrington Charitable Foundation
- The Jean, Harry and Brenda Fuchs Family Foundation, in memory of Harry Fuchs
- GAR Foundation
- Myra Tuteur Kahn Memorial Fund of the Cleveland Foundation
- League of American Orchestras: American Orchestras’ Futures Fund supported by the Ann and Gordon Getty Foundation
- The Nord Family Foundation
- The Payne Fund